Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default OFF OR ON TOPIC

Harry is overweight, doesn't look that healthy, his years of inactivity
might take their toll on the old guy. It is obvious his mind is no longer
with us.

"Skipper" wrote in message
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote:

When I first started reading the NG Harry was posting 100 - 150 messages
day. 75-125 of those messages were telling everyone else they were
idiots,
right wing turds or something similar. Whenever Harry takes a vacation,
which is very uncommon, the tone of the NG improves immensely.

Harry has destroyed what was a good group.

I came to that same conclusion a while back. What, if anything, can be
done to restore the NG to its once preeminent position?

--
Skipper