NOYB

Default Hot Fishing

wrote in message
ups.com...

Butch Davis wrote:
Here in the Mobile, AL area the inshore fishing has been incedibly good
for
the past several weeks. Old timers tell me this has been the most
productive Fall since 1991.

Trout (Specks) and Reds have been in a feeding frenzy. To my immense
surprise grubs and DOA Shrimp are getting far more action then live or
dead
shrimp. Many folks are limiting out in less than an hour. Some continue
fish and release everything.

I recenty learned of a fishing club which releases everything caught.
Sounds like my kind of folks though my loves loves fried Speck and
grilled
Reds.

Y'all come.

Butch

Sounds great! Haven't had fresh Specks in awhile... Good eating there!

The flesh is a bit too soft for my tastes. And there's lots of mercury in
the larger ones. (the bad kind of mercury...methylmercury)