Doug Kanter

Default Can someone help me find the boating website instead of this political site

Yes. Be more explicit about what you'll do when you see boating messages
which do not interest you. Can you master the difficult art of not looking?

If you're driving down a busy commercial strip looking for a hardware store
and see a dozen tanning parlors, none of which interest you, do you pull
into their parking lots and tell them they don't belong there? Or, do you
simply Not Look? :-)

"SASIINC" wrote in message
Unfortunatly, I think this should be kept as a boating website, not a

place to
debate political issues! I'm sure that political sites out there abound.

This
is how I would handle it : boating stays with boating !!!!! political

stays
with political !!!!! S o u l d I b e m o r e e x p l i c i t e ?