Jim

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

John H wrote:
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:23:33 -0500, Jim wrote:

In no way do I attempt to diminish the actions of the passengers. But
the question remains

WHERE WAS OUR MILITARY? We were a nation under attack, and not 1 plane
was taken out by those assigned the job!

Charles wrote:

Jim wrote:

Ummm -- seems to me that The president and VP ran and hid while this was
going on. There was something like 20 min between tower 1 and tower 2
being hit. It was over an hour before the Pentagon was hit, yet no air
defense was prepared. The plane that went down in PA was tracked for
some time, yet not taken out

That plane that went down due to the heroic actions of those on board,
who understood what was happening, is nothing more than knife in your
hand to attack others. How pathetic is that.

How contemptible you are. You'll never rise to level of those on board
that plane who gave their lives for the good of others. Yours is a banal
horizon, the installed in power of some political double-talker who has
beguiled you.

-- Charlie

Jim, not one military plane was assigned the job of blowing a
passenger filled airliner from the sky.

A good commander would have cut his losses

It sounds like you want to blame the Bush administration because the
towers were hit and the Pentagon was hit. Why not just say that Bush
knew about the attacks in advance and had arranged that the military
take no preventative action.

I blame the administration for doing nothing, and now trying to impede
the investigation, while using their failure as a symbol of political
"leadership"

That would solve your problem.

Please elaborate

John H