Peter Wiley

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article . net, Bill
McKee wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
news
Bill McKee wrote:

No, it was a 25' sailboat under power. A powerboat. They then raised
sails, while motor is still running and made a 90 degree turn in front of
me. Still a powerboat. And I guess DSK would argue that it is a
sailboat at all times.

How long are you gonna beat this dead horse? You should have raised the
sailboat on VHF...bet you could have talked him to death.

Seems as if you and yours are beating it to death. If there was time to
raise him on the VHF, we would have been a lot further apart when he turned.

Yeah, and if you hadn't instituted a dangerously close overtaking
manoeuvre, there would have been plenty of time and there wouldn't have
been a problem.

Have you got the idea yet? You were wrong.

PDW