basskisser

Default picking up Zodiac tomorrow! (yee haw!)

(Shwackman) wrote in message ...
Well, after 5 months to the day, my old Zodiac is ready to be picked up from
the repair shop. Can't wait to get it home, install the floor, make the Bimini
top hardware, and order myself an outboard motor. I wonder where a guy would go
to ask what the best size motor would be to clamp on to the thing. Lets see,
it's 15' 6" long, has the "solid" aluminum interlocking floorboards, and the
max rating is 65 h.p., of course I'm sure that's WAY too much....any ideas?
Thanks, Mark C.

I think I'd go with the max. Always nice to have some reserve power.