Default How Exactly Do We Mix Oil With Fuel?

When I mix a can of two-stroke fuel for the little outboard we run on
our dinghy, I always dump the oil into the empty can first. When the
gasoline is introduced, it will slosh the oil around sufficiently to
put it into suspension. This works particularly well with our small gas
can, as it is possible to direct the stream of gas from the pump
directly onto the spot where the oil is sitting on the bottom. In a
really enormous tank this might not be as practical, as there is a
possibilty the gasoline spray wouldn't be direct enought churn out and
disperse the oil sufficitently.

That may or may not work. But this worths a try. This means I should
change the sequence of actions, and add oil first before adding fuel
instead of adding 1/2 of fuel then add oil then add the other 1/2 of
fuel. Your way is actually easier and faster.

Thanks for the tip.

Jay Chan