thunder

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:17:13 -0500, John H wrote:

Purely un-researched opinion: Bush wants to maintain the privacy of
certain actions of the Executive Branch, such as morning coffee remarks,
or whatever, and not establish a precedent which detracts from the rights
of the Executive Branch. Furthermore, I don't think the topic of the
inquiry has any bearing on the privacy desire.

I can understand that, and it's importance. IMO, though, 9/11 was so
important that exceptions could be made. The commission is, I believe,
sworn to secrecy. I don't think any testimony should necessarily be
public, but I do want the commission to have access. It might prove
beneficial towards their recommendations.