Tuuk

Default OT-And Canadian's bag on *our* healthcare system!?!

No, you didn't hit a nerve with asskisser, you just pointed out his
ignorance, that just starts the ball a rolling with him, (or her).
Not too swift that boy,,,,,,

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner

thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of

all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in

the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.

well spoken by a communist ****....

What an unintelligent answer.

Are you a man (mouse?) with a vendatta of sorts now 'asskisser?
Going back and hunting down my posts so that you can add
your two cents? LOL I must have hit a nerve with ya eh?

Cya!
:^P