Vito

Default The French need Guns!

"Steve Thomas" wrote in message

" Unhindered private ownership of firearms is a major step in combating
terrorism."

I gotta hand it to the people who still believe that sort of thing.
No matter how badly the peace in Iraq is going, they still think that
making a half a million soldiers suddenly unemployed - **and letting them
keep thier weapons** - was a good idea.

Free Americans aren't allowed to own full auto AKs, let alone carry them
near any politician. OTOH we once saw literally 100s of civilians in the
crowd whenever Saddam gave a speech firing their full-auto AK-47s into the
air in approval. Bush changed that. Now that we have "saved" the Iraqis from
that hated dictator they are shooting at us. Terrible way to show gratitude
'taint it?