Default Submerge the Trailer When We Launch a Boat?

If you are going to go into salt water, I'd recomend after use and
washing,then spray down the exposed bolts, nuts, clamps etc, with a
good penetrating oil. I prefer, Howe's, or PB Blaster. cheap stuff,
like STP brand, WD-40 and "Liquid\-drench" arn't the better choices.

Thanks for the tip. I washed the trailer; but I didn't know that I
should be using penetrating oil for those components in the trailer.
Now, I will make a note on this and make sure I will do this.

After use in sal****er, you should hook your engine up to a hose using
"muffs" and run fresh water through it. it will help cut the corrosive
elements in the salt water.

Yes, I know about this. I intend to get that muffs tomorrow and start
working on the motor.

Thanks.

Jay Chan