John Cairns

Default Robbie's Ignorance!

"Dave Doe" wrote in message
. nz...
In article , says...
Hey, this Bozo Bin sound like a really fun place! I'll even bet that
if I top post you'll put me there!

Seriously, why would you even bother reading any of this if you don't
appreciate BC's satire? He is, after all, the best we've got, and
since you've been posting for a month you should understand this.

Basically, I can do without the crap. I read (have done for 6 months I
spose) this NG to get sailing info. If I want satire, I'd go to
alt.satire (or whatever). So by adding Bozo's to the Bozo bin, I cut
the crap, and sometimes... sometimes, find some useful info. Otherwise
I'd have left this NG quite some time ago.

--
Duncan
http://hitime.no-ip.info

Hey, nice pics! Send me an original and I'll put it he

http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG

John Cairns