NOYB

Default Virginia Gov Race close, close, close

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Whew! There's only a few thousand votes separating Kilgore and Kaine,
with about 40% of the ballots counted.

BTW: Seeing this is NJ the outcome should not be surprising.

I just checked and saw that Corzine had a 10-point lead. I guess his
ex-wife will be disappointed again. {}

BTW, I am not going to claim that the Virginia and New Jersey
gubernatorial victories for the Democrats were in any way connected to
Bush. I don't think he was a factor in either race.

No big surprises. The Dems held on to two gubernatorial seats that were
already in their possession. And Kaine was running on the coat-tails of a
very popular Governor (Warner is leaving office with a 72% approval rating).