Netsock

Default Moderator?

Just set up a kill file for all those who post OT, and those who reply to
them. I also have (in Outlook) a key-word file, that will delete any message
with that word in the header. I populate that file with words like
"politics, war, wmd, bush, kerry, gop, iraq, president, election" ect.

Works great...just this morning there were 186 messages downloaded, and my
automatic filters took it down to 63...and they were all boating related.

Give it a try.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"Joe. R" wrote in message
link.net...
Doesn't this board have a moderator? It's really a downer to see a once
fine source of information on boats and boating in general get polluted by
non boating garbage.

There are other sites where folks can spout off on non-boating topics.

jr