johnhh

Default Mack Pack ??

Does it interfere with putting in a reef?

"bushman" wrote in message
m...
Why I like my MackPack.
I feel the same way about the lines and cover messing up my air flow
across
the sail, but we aint racing here, we're cruising and enjoying ouselves.
I think the MackPack is good for the sail. The sail stays in the lines and
does not hang on other objects or fall to the deck to be snagged or
stepped
on. Being tightly furled and sinched down is not good for the sail cloth,
being loosely flaked on the boom keeps the cloth and stiching from being
creased. Also the sail can breath and dry out in the sail cover.
Interesting thing I learned at the Sail show this weekend. Travis Blain of
Mack Sails told me to box up my old MackPack and send $53 to have any
repairs done. I will report back when it returns.
- Allen
P.S. maybe I am just a lazy sailor.