Default Submerge the Trailer When We Launch a Boat?

Bearing buddies are a good idea but not a cure all. You should still
do a dissassembly, cleaning and visual inspection at least once a
year. Maybe more you are in salt water and go a couple times a week.

I don't think I will use the boat in sal****er that many times per
week. I guess disassembling the bearing once a year should be enough
for me.

If you are going to go into salt water, I'd recomend after use and
washing,then spray down the exposed bolts, nuts, clamps etc, with a
good penetrating oil. I prefer, Howe's, or PB Blaster. cheap stuff,
like STP brand, WD-40 and "Liquid\-drench" arn't the better choices.
PLUS!

After use in sal****er, you should hook your engine up to a hose using
"muffs" and run fresh water through it. it will help cut the corrosive
elements in the salt water.