Harry Krause

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

Butch Ammon wrote:

Well, since most of the troops who've gone to war in Iraq are not
"enlisted men and veterans" I'd venture a guess that Bush will lose big
time among active troops.

Second, I'd also venture a guess that veterans would probably cotton to
Kerry before Bush. Kerry went to war and fought gallantly while Bush
enjoyed his exclusive status as a political scion.

I expect most veterans can feel that in their bones.

NOT THIS VETERAN!!!!!!!! I am absolutely 100%,dyed-in-the-wool, Pro-Bush, all
the way!!!!!

Rather mindless of you.

You want to talk to two of my brothers-in-law? They were over in Vietnam and
fought, survived, and came home. There were countless stories going around
among all the services. I can tell you this... Kerry is *DESPISED* by Vietnam
vets!!

Yeah, especially the thousands of them who support his candidacy.