Roger Long

Default Sara Gamp comes ashore

This boat was aluminum which is even tougher than steel in this kind
of event since it bends and deforms and is more likely to remain
watertight.

The owner was notified of the boat's stranding but that's all I know
at this point.

--

Roger Long

"rhys" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:44:37 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Sara Gamp came ashore in, of all places, Yarmouth NS. Damage
appears
minimal but no word on her disposition. There are pictures he

www.adamgrahamphoto.blogspot.com

Shows once again that boats can do a great job taking care of
themselves after the crew is evacuated.

And people ask me why I am considering steel for an offshore
boat...G

Anyone know if this is claimed as salvage or can the owner reclaim
it?

R.