Howard Peer

Default Sara Gamp comes ashore

Roger Long wrote:
Sara Gamp came ashore in, of all places, Yarmouth NS. Damage appears
minimal but no word on her disposition. There are pictures he

www.adamgrahamphoto.blogspot.com

Shows once again that boats can do a great job taking care of
themselves after the crew is evacuated.

Last summer I bought a 33' steel cutter in Shelbourne and sailed it to
Sydney ~430 miles.

My first (sail) boat and first time sailing.

I'm a poster child for why they build steel sail boats.

All in all this is most encouraging set of photos. Not because of what
went wrong, but because of what went right.

I understand the old gentleman (about 75?) got hypothermia and was
pretty weak when taken off.