Capt. NealŪ

Default Got the sniffles?

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message news:BfLbf.90210$y_1.39225@edtnps89...

| "Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
| Get your boats ready to sail away from a government that
| wishes to take away all your rights . . .
|
| Heh... weren't you all Pro-Bush a few years ago???
|
| CM

Bush sold out. He's not slowed govt. growth like he promised.

Instead, he signed onto legislation creating the largest new entitlement
program in history. I'm talking about the prescription drug program.

He has yet to veto ANY big govt. spending plan. He's just a Democrat
in sheep's clothing. The only good he's done is keep the Democrats
from taxing the crap out of us. Where's Barry Goldwater when we
really need him.

CN