Wilko

Default Aluminium clips on Kayaks.

Yep I did, but that can be solved by moving it a couple of times untill
it moves smoothly again, and then using a bit of oil to lubricate it...
If it's corroded too much, it's time to replace it, of course.

For me, going out into the sea to surf usually causes the carabiners to
corrode a bit. Being on a river, it can take a long time, but eventually
they do corrode...

HTH

Wilko

wrote:
My tow system uses an aluminium snap clip that coroded and no longer is
functional.
Anyone else have this problem?

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilko(a t)dse(d o t)nl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe