Netsock

Default Boating Group

"ed" wrote in message
When I first subscribe to this news group about 8 months ago it was pretty
much about boating. Its a shame that we have ADULTS acting like children

on
here that can not seem to keep the topic on boating. If you want to talk
about politics or just flame each other why in the hell dont you just make
up a new group and do it in there. Why is it necessary to destroy a good
boating news group ? Tom, dont know if you can read this or not, but I

want
to thank you for all your help and information you have given to me over

the
past months. If one of the REAL boaters out there could pass this message
along to Tom, I would like to get his email address to converse with him

in
regards to boating issues. Im sure a lot of people has topics about

boating
especially during the off season.

Ed

Ed,

I feel for you, but the remedy is using a kill file and filters. There are
only a few key off-topic political posters here...just kill file them, and
anybody who regularly feeds them.

You can also set up filters for "bush" "war" "democrats" "republicans"
"iraq", ect.

Good luck.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/