Danny

Default Garmin DO NOT BUY IT before you read this!!!

"Meindert Sprang" wrote in message
"fen" wrote in message
k...
The difference between Garmin blue chart mapping programs, bought either

on
CD with unlock code - OR - as a PreProgrammed DataCards, is that the
first
product may be installed on two Garmin GPS units, the second can
presently
NOT.

Complaint over policy of non allowed duplication of
PreProgrammed DataCards for personal use in a second
Garmin GPS unit.

Why would Garmin have to tell you beforehand that you may not copy their
copyrighted material? It is already in the federal laws you are supposed
be aware of. Stop whining man!

Meindert

Amen, Meindert. Amen. I am so tired of these whiners that think they are
owed more than they pay for. They find every reason to label manufacturing
and marketing practices as "greed" but their own theft as "reasonable." It
just never ends. I am sure the manufacturers would welcome a "boycott" of
these freeloaders.