Skipper

Default Atlantic Crossing on small power boat ?

wrote:

Awsome wrote:

I am thinking of Atlantic crossing for some time in my tiny power boat,

I am open to suggestions from Folks, Please give me your best shot or any
good advise that help me or warn me of any dangers that I should be aware
off besides normal open sea encounter. Any other thing that I am over
looking here in my preparation ?

What month is better ? Which route is good North or South ?

This isn't a cruise, it's a stunt.

unsuited to a voyage of this distance.

Some NG readers recognize a troll when they see it. Perhaps other, more
unscrupulous NG netizens, take advantage of these trolls to advance
their scurrilous NW boat shilling agendas.

--
Skipper