Skipper

Default Atlantic Crossing on small power boat ?

"John H." wrote:

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:16:22 -0500, "Awsome" wrote:

I am thinking of Atlantic crossing for some time in my tiny power boat,
Bayliner 30 footer Aft. bridge. I am doing some changes in boat to get it
ready for this trip.

Harry will have a lot of those answers, but he's fishing today.

Nothin' special about today, as Krause can be found trolling 365 days a
year. You'd think someone so practiced would be much better at it. That
said, I doubt Mr. Jerkbait will be up to such an adventurous Challenge.
Just check the archives under 'challenge'. You'll find Krause is
strictly "nothin' doin'" when it come to competing against those highly
modified Bayliners.

Besides, just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful
trip. That started from a tropic port, aboard a tiny ship. The mate was
a mighty sailin' man, the Skipper brave and sure. Five passengers set
sail that day, for a three hour tour, a three hour tour... ... ...

The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was Tostito tossed. If
not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost; the
Minnow would be lost.

So this is the tale of our castaways, they're here for a long, long
time. They'll have to make the best of things, it's an uphill climb.
Harry and the Skipper too, will do their very best, to make the others
comfortable, in this tropic island nest.

So join us here each day my friend, you're sure to get a smile. From
these stranded castaways, here on Gilligan's Isle.

--
Skipper