JIm

Default FUGAWI DO NOT BUY IT!!!

purchased a copy from Fugawi and installed it on main computer. When I
tried to install it on my laptop it would not install. Contacted company
and told them. They stated that it had already been installed on more than
2 computers and I could not install it on the laptop.

No body else touched the package and I broke the seal on it. You figure
that one out.

Besides sofware is worse than Garmin

"Oliver Fleming" wrote in message
HI,
Below is a copy of the letter I have sent to the Canadian Better
Business Bureau.

These people produce Navigation Software, however in their advertising
they do not state that they limit the installations to 2 machines. Had I
known of this limitation I would not have purchased the software. This is
what is known as in my country as
"sharp practice" and can lead to heavy fines and Jail time.It is difficult
to change from machine to machine if required. Even a reformat of the hard
drive and re-installation requires a phone call or internet connection.
Not always possible if one is in a remote area. Also response is slow and
hampered by stupid non relevant questions.
The program is also buggy and not yet of merchantable quality, some
features as in the instructions do not work.
I have no quarrel with a company who wishes to limit the use of the
software, however this should be made plain in the advertising hype.

Oliver Fleming

A request for a RMA for return of the software is ignored with no
explanation.
Buy it and regret with leisure.

Oliver Fleming