John H

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:34:32 GMT, bb wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:02:54 -0500, John H
wrote:

Given the situation that day, I would not have wanted the President,
no matter who it was, in the White House. To suggest he should have
returned to the White House is ridiculous.

Earth to John, nobody suggested he should have gone back to the White
House. I'm sure the president has the capability to broadcast from
places other than the White House.

bb

What would you have had him do or say? He didn't have a bunch of
people on the scene to provide him immediate information.

Of course, you may be one of those who proclaim he knew about the
attack in advance and was probably involved in the planning. Then I
could understand your position.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!