Clutch Cargo

Default Lots of tidal range in the Grand Tetons?????

Treeline is about 10,000ft. We once got almost three feet of snow in early
July, ruined a trip. I've climbed past a wrecked airliner on the NE Ridge of
Mt Moran. There were still skeletal remains about.
The Tetons are newer mountains from a block fault, so they are very steep.
They're big but Canada has even bigger (not taller) ones. It's a bit of work
to climb them, it keeps you young and lets you know when you're getting old.

Clutch

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
t...

"Clutch Cargo" wrote in message

.net...
| I've climbed almost every peak in that picture. The Grand has almost

7,000
| foot relief.
|
| Clutch

That's some rugged looking country side. Those peaks must be well above

the tree line as
they look bare of any vegetation. Must make you feel small on those

mountains.

CN

http://www.macgregor26.com/photo_gal...wide_large.jpg