Jim--

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:42:43 -0500, Jim-- wrote:

It is a vast right wing conspiracy. We have secret meetings every

night.
We even have a secret handshake and special decoder rings.

I do not believe I have every read a conservative here stating he wished
to kill Clinton. I have, however, read about wishes to kill Bush by a
couple of loony lefties here, including the clown prince Krause.

BTW: Do you guys see black helicopters following you at night?

I can name many democracies overthrown from the right. Name *one*
overthrown from the left.

Attempted and successful government takeovers by the left:

1923: Spain
1926: Italy
1926: Poland
1933: Germany
1933: Uruguay
1933: Austria
1934: Estonia
1934: Latvia
1935: Ecuador
1936: Greece
1936: Spain
1938: Czechoslovakia
1940: Belgium, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Norway
1943: Argentina
1947: Ecuador
1948: Venezuela
1948: Czechoslovakia