Harry Krause

Default OT posters (ie Harry Krause)

Jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Parallax wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
On 4 Mar 2004 07:05:27 -0800, (Parallax) wrote:

Jim wrote in message

LOL!

John H wrote:

Because of his high degree of both intellectual integrity and

acumen.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

It seems to me that if a person cannot tell the difference between
boating and politics, that his opinion on anything should be
considered random noise.

For most people, that would be true. Harry Krause, however, has built
a reputation for his honesty, his knowledge of most anything, and his
prior possession of almost every type of floating vessel known to man.
He may have received a knightship from the Queen of England. When he
speaks, we listen. His integrity, political and intellectual acumen,
and everything else are beyond approach and reflect great credit upon
himself, the AFL-CIO, all Democrats, and most of the western
hemisphere (not including the USA, of course).

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I dont care if he sits at the right hand of God. If he can't tell
politics from boats, I have no reason to pat attn to his wastes of
bandwidth here.

You sure devote a lot of time telling everyone how little attention you
pay to me, dicquewad.

Why is it that you and other liberals in this group find it necessary to
insult the person you are responding to? Most often the insult comes in the
very first sentence. For the most part you don't see that being done by the
conservatives here.

Do you really think that makes you come across better to the group?

I really think, Dennis, and I know that is something you cannot do.