Rick

Default Marine Fridge vs. Dorm size fridge & invertor

Well, it's not really a voyage of the recreational sort. I am First
Engineer on the Alaska Ferry Matanuska. We are on the run between
Skagway and Prince Rupert BC.

I work a 2-week on 2 off schedule and fly back and forth from Seattle,
where I live on my own boat, to Juneau to join the ship.

For what it's worth I did a 6 week gunkholing cruise up here two years
ago, anchoring in little bays and inlets each night and exploring in a
skiff all day long. It is among the most beautiful coasts in the world
and well worth visiting by water in any vessel other than a cruise ship.

Rick