Bart Senior

Default # 75 Freedom Cat Ketch

I forgot to try Heaving-to on the Cat-Ketch
Info from the owner.

Luff main luffs or take down, mizzen sheeted midships.
Helm down- tiller to leeward- boat sits.

"DSK" wrote

Bart Senior wrote:
Beautiful day for a sail today. It hit about 65 for the high.
Northerly winds were 8 to 12 knots. Flat water.

I'd taken a few pictures of a 36' Cat Ketch I'd been admiring
under sail all summer. Of course it was hard to miss. How
many boats are rigged like that (snip for brevity)

Thanks for the review, Bart. The Freedom 40 cat ketch has always been
one of my dream boats, although the centerboard version... and I think
that would be easier to balance also.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King