Larry

Default 96 Mercury XR-6 Oil Injection Failure

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:25:56 -0400, "Maxx1676"
wrote:

Mercury knows about this problem. My gripe is they knew about this problem
10 years ago ! But they sure sell a lot of powerheads.Not hard to figure it
out.

I removed this POS from my 1997 Sport Jet 175 V-6 at about 10 hours
after meeting THREE V-6 sport jet owners who blew the engines. I've
been using 40:1 TC-W3 premix ever since. Smokes just like a
2-stroke......that has LUBRICATION.

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.