Gary

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

Brian Whatcott wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 06:34:14 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Doing nothing is not an option.

Gary

And you put your tanker on the rocks entering San Francisco bay.

Sure, we are all that stupid.

Sounds like you are.
[Bill]

I am tired of hearing you two bicker. Why don't you cut rec.boats.
building and rec.boats.cruising from your distribution?
Please?

PLEASE?

Brian Whatcott
p.s. You are both traceable - don't get me mad.

I hope I don't sound like I'm bickering. I am treating this thread as a
interesting Rules of the Road discussion and a bit of a review. It's
not often that I get to hear the point of view of amateurs or
recreational boaters on RofR situations. It is causing me to refer to
my books and think. Sorry if you aren't enjoying the thread.

Gary