Capt. JG

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message

Is it really *that* hard to turn a steering wheel, Bill? Do you
have wimpy limp wrists?

SBV

Nope, but you expect other boaters to also be aware of their surroundings.
And not make unexpected course changes. You ignore all other boats around
you. You remind me of the sailor who decides to turn with no signal and
ends up paying several thousand dollars to repair my F-I-L's sailboat.

Signalling? Do you stick your arm out when you want to make a right or a
left? Oh wait, I know, you flick your red light when you want to go left and
your green one when you want to go right. Never mind. I get it.