Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote

I know what is involved with sailing. Married a good sailors

daughter and
used to windsurf. But too many "sailors" figure they have the

right of way
as they have a sailboat. I have had "sailors" do a 90 degree

in front of me
when lifting the sails and the iron sail is still running, and

then yell at
me. They would yell even louder if I collided with them and

when they had
to pay enormous sums of money to me.

Is it really *that* hard to turn a steering wheel, Bill? Do you
have wimpy limp wrists?

SBV

Nope, but you expect other boaters to also be aware of their surroundings.
And not make unexpected course changes. You ignore all other boats around
you. You remind me of the sailor who decides to turn with no signal and
ends up paying several thousand dollars to repair my F-I-L's sailboat.