Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
Such anger. Maybe if you had a real sailboat, you would understand the
Colregs. Oh, thats right you are boatless.

Ok. I'm done with you. It's pretty clear that you're a jerk. You
claimed that you represent the best and brightest of jet-skiers, and
if that's the case, there's really not much else I can say.

Have a great life, and if by chance you get near me with your piece of
crap jet-ski, you damn well better be doing everything by the book.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bzzt: wrong again. I never said I was a jetski. My boat has a jetdrive,
but is not a jetski.