Doug Kanter

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

"John H" wrote in message

I understand Bush's commercials portray people cuddling babies and school
children saying the pledge of allegiance. Bush has no connection

whatsoever
to patriotism or raising healthy children. Both candidates will simply

throw
**** at the wall until election day, and hope enough of it sticks.

One could say that an anti-abortion policy may have a bearing on the
cuddling of babies. I know, it would be a stretch, but...

You understood my comment. Bush contributes nothing at all to better
families. No president does. But, at least some of them are capable of
offering challenging ideas that give audiences something to think about.s