Default Jet Ski overheating problem

Now what the heck do you fnd so wrong with my attitude? What have I
done or said to hurt or insult you? (Okay, maybe I called you an
asshole somewhere along the line, but I was kind of provoked!)....
aside from that all I've been doing is defending myself and a huge
number of others, and trying to inform you of some things you obviously
don't know. Seriously - how am I out of line exactly? Have I spoken
arrogantly? Just by TALKING about pwc's and trying to explain why
they and their riders are not so bad? Just that in itself ****es you
off and makes you dislike me more? Seems like I can't win.

If someone insulted or dismissed some group you were proud to be a part
of, and made claims you felt you were unfair about you and dozens or
hundreds of your friends, and you tried to defend yourself and provide
them with a little extra knowledge and information that they obviously
didn't know ....and their response was just to hurl more insults, to
the effect, "well you're just continuing to show why I hate you and
don't want you around with that attitude"....how would that make you
feel, "j" ganz.

Anyway, your response just illustrates again that you're dug in and
completely refuse to reconsider your hardened preconceived notions no
matter how much new information is presented to you.

Jetski's don't suck. Like I explained in specific detail, there are an
awful lot of good things about them at the very least - clean-running,
quiet, fuel-efficient, affordable, exhilirating, fun, versatile, and a
great way to enjoy the water with family and friends for those of us
who maybe can't afford to own and run a bigger power-boat.....guess I"m
just trying to get you to admit that on consideration maybe they don't
suck so much. Lots of your fellow boaters who have bigger boats and
sailboats too, have pwc's as well. So are those people annoying jerks
when riding their pwc's but fine seamen when sailing? It's not
logical.

Really, I"m rereading my very last post above that you respond to and
say I'm a prime example of pwc owners' bad attitude, and can't find
anything wrong in my post to provoke your response.. It's not
aggressive or boastful or insulting in tune, on the contrary, it reads
as pretty reasonable, measured, and everything it says is pretty true
and fair. Do I come off as a speed-loving macho inconsiderate careless
jerk like you say you find pwc owners to be? Can't you tell from my
relating my experiences and feelings that I'm a boater with a lot in
common with you?

And the fact that you keep stubbornly and nastily insisting that they
just suck says a lot more about your "attitude" than mine.

Thanks for the chat, I guess, sorry to have annoyed you so.

richforman