John H.

Default How low will the liebrals go?

On 3 Nov 2005 19:32:49 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:

You're absolutely correct, Chuck. You are the most middle-of-the-road guy in the
group. Only the Shadow knows how *anyone* could think you were implying anything
about conservatives

Don't be silly. That stripe that I follow isn't in the "middle of the
road", it's over on the left shoulder. I'm very proud to be a liberal.
Moreso each day, lately. Point remains, it is possible to say that
something is characteristic of liberals or conservatives without
implying that the opposite thing must be true about the opposite
philosophy.

That fast moving shadow must have been cast by somebody leaping between
conclusions.

Yes, it is *possible*. I will not argue that.

It is also possible the assumption was a fair one, given the source of the
comments.

Only the Shadow knows for sure.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

HK