GBM

Default FUGAWI DO NOT BUY IT!!!

"Oliver Fleming" wrote in message
Hi,
I have been in touch with them and they will NOT permit the software

be used on more than two computers, That is from their support

spokesperson.
Kristina Menalo.

I had trouble with the same Kristina. It was about buying Fugawi 3 from one
of their dealers, only to find that the street maps (that I was interested
in at the time) were not the current ones. She would not agree to providing
an upgrade and said I had to pay for the newer maps. I eventually bypassed
her and got to someone who agreed to provide me with a free upgrade, but it
was not a pleasant experience.