Glenn Ashmore

Default Best Mattress Foam

Have you been South with that memory foam mattress? I love the stuff on my
bed at home but it tends to form up around your sides some which makes me
think that it might be a bit hot in the tropics.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"DSK" wrote in message
Walter Alter wrote:
Any opinions on what the best mattress foam is? Everything I've tried so
far flattens in a couple of months.

We just got new mattresses, double density. The bottom layer is hi density
latex foam and the upper part is memory foam. Marvelously comfortable.
We've only had them a couple of months, but I'd be very surprised if they
flatten out.

The problem with memory foam is that it's too soft and does not make
pretty settee cushions. The cover is slack tends to look rumpled rather
than taut & ship-shape. However it gives good support when backed by the
heavy foam underneath.

It's amazing, more comfortable than our mattress at home.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King