Brian Whatcott

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:34:43 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

And your "Rules of the Road" have legal validity. ////

Bill, the Rules are *in* the colregs. Duhhh... sheesh.

"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I see why you are a "Duhhh".

Hmmm...I am not thrilled by this thread. Reminds me of the obsessive
compulsive style sometimes attributed to too early or strict toilet
training. I even heard that too much participation in this kind of
thing, leads to the desire to sit the LSAT - then, before you know
what hit you, you are in a two year evening class law school, and you
have a JD after your names, counsellors.

You have been warned.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK