DSK

Default OT--Holy cripes! WaPo Op-ed columnist admits Plamegate is covertop against White House

NOYB wrote:
It's not about being left or right. The ideological difference is over the
topic of pre-emptive war...and even war in general. There's a strong
pacifist group in the CIA and State Dept. that worked strongly to see that
the Iraq war never happened.

Because it was a stupid idea, not "ideological" at all. Based on faulty
intel, would be an expensive & bloody quagmire, would not contribute at
all to fighting terrorism, and would lead to a less stable Middle East,
etc etc.

I thought the Bush Administration's official position was that nobody
had ever warned them about the pitfalls of invading Iraq? And now you
say a large number of foreign policy professionals actively wroked
against it?

... Having failed, that same group has been
working to destabilize the Bush Presidency so that he cannot follow the war
on terror to its roots: Iran and Syria.

Yeah, that must be it... we have TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS in the CIA and
State Dept!

Gosh it's a shame Joe McCarthy has been dead all these years. The Bush
Administration could really use a man like him now.

DSK