NOYB

Default OT--Holy cripes! WaPo Op-ed columnist admits Plamegate is covert op against White House

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"OlBlueEyes" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in
ink.net:

Disgruntled ex-CIA ops are behind the entire Plamegate story...and that
article by Giraldi is nothing more than a partisan hack piece.
The left has hated the CIA since its inception. When I was in college,
campus lefties protested their presence in job fairs.

The number of "leftist partisan hacks" at the CIA, past and present, can
be counted on zero fingers.

It's not about being left or right. The ideological difference is over
the topic of pre-emptive war...and even war in general. There's a strong
pacifist group in the CIA and State Dept. that worked strongly to see
that the Iraq war never happened. Having failed, that same group has
been working to destabilize the Bush Presidency so that he cannot follow
the war on terror to its roots: Iran and Syria.

Ahh, thanks for presenting us with the latest conspiracy theory bandied
about on reich-wing radio, newscraps or Faux, or wherever you got it.

I presented the notion 2 years ago when the crap with Wilson started. Check
the archives. That's why I was such a strong advocate for Goss when he was
named as intel czar. I knew he'd clean out the partisans hacks in the CIA.

I'm glad to see that the Washington Post and Atlanta Journal and
Constitiution are finally starting to run editorials about the possibility
that this whole thing was nothing more than a covert op by CIA and ex-CIA to
destabilize a sitting President.

And you can bet that will be the tack that Libby's defense attorney takes
during the jury trial.