Howard Peer

Default FUGAWI DO NOT BUY IT!!!

Interesting, I had a different experience.

I found I could only load it on two machines also. But, I called the
company and they said "Hey no problem just call us when you want to add
more copies and we will give you the access code."

Right now I have the software on three machines. Two laptops and my
desktop at home.

If you have not called it might be worth the effort. I would be curious
to see if they have changed their policy.

Howard

Oliver Fleming wrote:
HI,
Below is a copy of the letter I have sent to the Canadian Better
Business Bureau.

These people produce Navigation Software, however in their advertising they
do not state that they limit the installations to 2 machines. Had I known of
this limitation I would not have purchased the software. This is what is
known as in my country as
"sharp practice" and can lead to heavy fines and Jail time.It is difficult
to change from machine to machine if required. Even a reformat of the hard
drive and re-installation requires a phone call or internet connection. Not
always possible if one is in a remote area. Also response is slow and
hampered by stupid non relevant questions.
The program is also buggy and not yet of merchantable quality, some features
as in the instructions do not work.
I have no quarrel with a company who wishes to limit the use of the
software, however this should be made plain in the advertising hype.

Oliver Fleming

A request for a RMA for return of the software is ignored with no
explanation.
Buy it and regret with leisure.

Oliver Fleming