Len

Default Best Mattress Foam

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:46:48 GMT, "Walter Alter"
wrote:

Any opinions on what the best mattress foam is? Everything I've tried so
far flattens in a couple of months.

We sleep like babies since we changed to a latex-mattress.
It's 20cm's thick in stead of the old 11 so I lowered the support.
It's sold in various stiffnes-variaties. Doesn't flatten like
polyeter.

For our master bed we bought a standard 200x160 latex-mattress, cut
the cover on one side-end, removed the cover, with the help of a mold
(newspapers) we made this standard mattress into a perfect fitting
one. The cutting is easily and precisely done when you use an electric
knife. We stitched the cover back on using a sail-needle.

Regards, Len.