Perry

Default FUGAWI DO NOT BUY IT!!!

Cap Joe RedCloud said:
My Garmin bluechart software allows me to install it on multiple

computers, and ties it to up to two different GPS units. Captain Joe
Redcloud 1882 Chestnut Hill Road Mohnton PA (610) 856-7118

Cap Joe try this link for your Garmin bluechart EULA software
http://www.garmin.com/manuals/MapSou...UsersGuide.pdf

You may find the your license is valid for a single GPS

Treat software like a book. It's illegal to copy it and only one user at a
time

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:39:47 GMT, "Perry" wrote:

Oliver Fleming said: This is what is known as in my country as "sharp
practice" and can lead to heavy fines and Jail time.

In Canadan as well as the US using more than one copy ( single purchase) of
most any software is called THEFT.I would be careful about what you send

the
CBBB. They may turn it over to your local authorities.

Baloney! Read the EULA before jumping to wrong conclusions.

Captain Joe Redcloud
1882 Chestnut Hill Road
Mohnton PA
(610) 856-7118