Danny

Default FUGAWI DO NOT BUY IT!!!

"Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:02:06 -0800, "Danny" wrote:

"Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:39:47 GMT, "Perry" wrote:

Oliver Fleming said: This is what is known as in my country as "sharp
practice" and can lead to heavy fines and Jail time.

In Canadan as well as the US using more than one copy ( single purchase)
of
most any software is called THEFT.I would be careful about what you send
the
CBBB. They may turn it over to your local authorities.

Baloney! Read the EULA before jumping to wrong conclusions.

Captain Joe Redcloud
1882 Chestnut Hill Road
Mohnton PA
(610) 856-7118

I used to manage the tech support department for one of the biggest nav
software companies in the world. I can tell you first hand that piracy of
this sort of software is rampant, unashamed and unabashed.

You are indeed lucky to be allowed to install it beyond one machine. It's
all you paid to own. Make your same argument with Adobe, Novel, Microsoft
or
any number of other companies that have the same protocol and they will
snicker at your logic.

It might be wise for you to enjoy your software and stop maligning a great
little product. In all my years in the biz, I never thought I'd defend my
Canadian brother/competitors, but there you have it.
Capt Dan

You are nuts, and you are incorrect. We are not talking about piracy at
all.
Most software today allows for installation on more than one machine with
just
one license. The world has adjusted to the fact that many peole have a
laptop
and a desktop. Software licenses frequently allow for that.

As I CLEARLY suggested, read your EULA to see what is allowed and not
allowed. I
dare you! You don't know what you are talking about, and it's easy to see
why
you lost your "job"

Captain Joe Redcloud
1882 Chestnut Hill Road
Mohnton PA
(610) 856-7118

Well. I guess you told me! And I didn't even know that I lost my job or my
mind. Thanks for the update. ;-)