Gary

Default Charts of Inside Passage

Bruce in Alaska wrote:
In article ,
"johnhh" wrote:

Thanks Steve, I checked out their web site and didn't sea anything. Maybe
I'll give them a call. I did talk to the people at Armchair Sailor about
what was available. They seem to have a lot of experience in providing
charts for this trip, but didn't mention any total packages like that.
they do have a lot of helpful lists of charts needed.

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote in message

In article ,
"johnhh" wrote:

I am planning a trip up the inside passage to Alaska next summer. My
primary navigation will be electronic, but I need paper as backup. There
must be lots of folks who have made this trip and don't need their paper
charts anymore. Any idea where I can find used ones?

thanks
John

Seems to me, I remember a single set of Inside Pasage Charts, bound into
a single book that covered Puget Sound to Cape Spencer, as well as the
Coastal Pilot, which covers the Courses and Speeds for that run.
You should be able to get them at Captains in Seattle, as I recall.
If you get up here, near Glacier Bay, stop by......

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @

Steve????? Hmmmmm, Well, I've been called worse....

Bruce in alaska

There are several versions of the charts books available at most
chandlers along the coast. They run about 80 bucks for 30 charts or so.
They cover the most common routes and passes.